The Practice provides management of care to all our patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, for the duration of that condition, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice wherever practicable. General management of patients who are terminally ill.
The Practice also provides management of care to those patients who suffer from a Chronic Disease, in consultation with the patient. This will also include:
- The Care and Management of Stroke or Transient Ischaemic Attack
- Cancer Care
- Mental Health
We have a variety of Clinics, such as:
- Minor Surgery – All Doctors are qualified to perform minor surgical procedures in a fully equipped room
- Contraception – Full contraceptive services are available
- Foreign Travel – The Practice Nurse provides comprehensive advice about overseas travel and vaccination.
- Smoking Cessation – The practice offers an in-house Smoke Stop Clinic where support is given on a one to one basis.
Non NHS Fees:
Some services are not covered by the NHS and a charge will be made in line with the BMA scale of fees.
These include medical examinations e.g:
- HGV Licence
- Employment medicals
- Driving insurance etc
as well as certain certificates e.g:
- Private insurance claims
- Private sick notes
- Holiday cancellations etc
There is a list of the private fees. Please ask for one at reception.
The surgery is committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment. Therefore we provide a chaperone for patients who require one whilst being examined by the Doctor.