Repeat supplies of medicine
To provide a safe and speedy service all prescriptions are computerised. If you are taking regular medication a printout of all your drugs will be attached to your prescription.
When you require a repeat prescription, please give 48 hours notice. Only items specifically listed for repeat on the computer can be obtained in this way.
Repeat requests can be made at reception in the following ways:
- By Fax – 01282 416 327
- By Post – please include a stamped addressed envelope for us to post your prescription back to you
- By Email – The email address is [email protected]
- Online – This is a **New Service** [see below]
**New Service** Online Repeat Prescription Ordering
Once you have registered your interest with us for this service you will be able to click on the Patient Access Link. Follow the instructions to create your account.
We can also send your prescription to the pharmacy for you. Please let us know if you would like us to do this for you.
For safety reasons requests cannot be accepted by telephone as this may lead to mistakes. Some drugs have similar names and an error may easily occur.
Do you pay for your prescriptions?
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions