Statement of Purpose
Brief Description of Location
Ightenhill Medical Centre is a single storey purpose built practice. We have a car park for staff and patients. The Surgery consists of disabled access, including a disabled toilet facility. We have resuscitation equipment onsite, with access to oxygen and a defibrillator.
There are two Doctors:
- Dr Anjum S Iqbal
- Dr A Jawad
The Practice Nurse is Sheila Powell
The Healthcare Assistant is Naeem Ashraf
There are five Receptionists
Our Aims and Objectives
- We aim to ensure safe and effective services, whilst providing the highest quality of care within the environment.
- We will continue to provide the whole practice population, a high standard of healthcare.
- We aim to continue with the practice development, whilst working in partnership with our patients, their families, and carers, involving them in the decision making about their care and treatment, geared to individual needs, encouraging them to become involved in decisions relating to care delivery.
- Encouraging services into the practice, whilst providing quality primary care medical services into the community.
- We will continue to promote health and well-being to all our patients whilst focusing on the prevention of disease by offering care and advice to all our patients.
- We aim to continually improve healthcare through monitoring and auditing.
- We will continue to ensure all our staff are competent and motivated, whilst having the right skills and training to continue in the development of their Jobs.
- Continued high levels of achievement across all clinical and administrative areas.
- To continue to improve non-clinical and clinical risk management.
- We will continue to provide confidentiality, whilst ensuring robust Information governance systems.
- We will continue to treat all our patients and staff, with the utmost respect and dignity in a safe and friendly environment.
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Surgical procedures
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Transport services, triage and medical advice provided remotely
- Maternity and midwifery services
- Acute services (ACS)
- Long-term conditions services (LTC)
- Community healthcare service (CHC)
- Doctors consultation service (DCS)
- Doctors treatment service (DTS)
- Diagnostic and/or screening service (DSS)
- Remote clinical advice service (RCA)